||Franke stainless steel
sinks are our best selling brand and they have a superb range of inset
and undermount styles. The taps collection includes the Franke Filterflow
filter system, which provides the most convenient solution to improving
water quality. Our Franke package deals
are the most competitvely priced in Europe, you cant buy better anywhere. Franke stainless steel sinks
||Blanco stainless steel sinks have a
spectacular range with many unique styles. Blanco meets the highest
standards in function, design and ergonomics and they offer solutions
ideal for modern kitchen design. Blanco offers quality which is of
course second to none. Blanco stainless steel sinks
||Stainless Steel sinks offer long lasting
corrosion resistance and will withstand all common household acids
and detergents. Astracast range features five stunning finishes. Classic
Polished Steel. Satin which is a less reflective surface. Linen, with its
dimpled surface that offers stunning looks and durability. Brushed
Steel, designed to compliment modern appliance finishes. Astracast Stainless steel sinks
Carron stainless steel sinks are renowned for their quality
of design and materials.
Carron offer a wide range of inset and undermount styles. Carron Stainless steel sinks
||Stainless steel sinks specially selected
to offer value for money across a wide range of styles and options.
Even though at these prices they could be regarded as budget buys,
there is absolutely no compromise on quality ... and these will give
many years of faultless service. Avalon stainless steel sinks
Stainless steel kitchen sinks: the key to a beautiful kitchen
Are you thinking of renovating your kitchen set up? You can now improve the look of your kitchen unit by installing attractive and appealing kitchen sinks. They are available in such a wide range of models that, as a consumer, it can sometimes be difficult to know which one to opt for.
Why stainless steel sinks are the best choice for your kitchen
Stainless kitchen sinks are used in a large number of homes throughout the world, and are even used in hotel and restaurant kitchens. The reason behind this growing popularity is the innumerable benefits on offer:
• Stainless steel kitchen sinks do not stain, rust or tarnish
• They are heat resistant, so you can place hot pans or cooking equipment in them without worrying about damaging the finish
• They are less expensive compared to other types of sink, and are also much more cost-efficient and durable
• Users can also fit their stainless steel kitchen sink with accessories such as a spray nozzle, filtered water dispenser or a soap dispenser.
• Stainless steel sinks are available in single basin or double basin models to suit a variety of users’ needs
• They are available in a range of styles and models to enhance the appearance of your existing kitchen set-up
You should always remember to conduct thorough research before arriving at a purchase decision. If you do this, you should be able to choose the perfect kitchen sink to enhance the appearance of your kitchen.